Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Brad Binkley Says He Knew She Was a Cop and Told Her So

Here we present the typed copy of Bradley C. Brinkley's statement. Brad's hand-written letter can be viewed as a .PDF file by clicking here. This file has been posted here on June 29, 2011 but was written at an earlier date. Mr. Bradley Brinkley wants you to know that the "Brenna" persona who chatted with him had a membership to an Adult site and had posted photos of her newborn baby! Brad knew she was a fake 13 year old and repeatedly told her so, even suggesting that she was a cop. The whole thing seemed like some prank being played on him by an ex-girlfriend.

May 30, 2011
Dear Scott Orr,

I'm writing to you in hope that you'll take interest and publicize our situations. I am a 42 year old business owner with a good reputation and strong moral values. I am currently awaiting trial at the Yavapai County Jail on charges of "Luring a minor for sex" because of a misguided "sting" operation from the Yavapai County Sheriff's Department. I believe there are about 8 of us in here for basically the same thing. As I am sure each case is different in their own way, my hope is that you'll look into the unconstitutional and unfair way each case came to be.

In my case I am a medically retired combat veteran that served for over 12 years and was highly decorated and revered as an outstanding citizen and military Vet. I was online looking to meet and date girls from an adult dating web site. Along with two other girls I also came across "Brenna," what appeared to be an 18 year old new mother. As most men, I was looking at the main profile pictures and ages of each new girl I came across and asking if they wanted to meet in person.

Two of the girls were from Prescott and seemed as if they were interested in meeting, only one seemed very suspicious, like, she wasn't really who she was acting like. To start with, her profile picture of her holding a fairly newborn baby looked different from the three pictures she had. Plus all the pictures were thumbnails and couldn't be enlarged. They were small and distorted and hard to see clearly or unable to compare. It appeared that there were pictures of four different girls ranging in age from 12-13, 15-16, to the main pic of a new mother 18-19. But none of them could be enlarged to see if they were the same girl or how old they really looked.

Then the girl, "Brenna," asked to go to Yahoo to continue chatting and refused to chat on the adult site. As a person with a degree in computer programming and actively involved with computers since 2001, I'm pretty good at picking out fakes. One of the many perplexing issues is that she had profiles on at least two different adult web sites, both saying she was 19 years old. Plus she wanted to go to Yahoo to chat which is where all the fictitious people go to chat. I rarely, if ever, chat on Yahoo because of all the fake people on there, but this girl sparked my curiosity. So I went on Yahoo to continue our chat.

Once there on Yahoo she then informed me that she was only 13 years old. Again though, there were too many things, tell-tale signs that pointed toward her being a fake. The things she was saying, for example, she said she was 13 but looking for an older boyfriend and that her last boyfriend was 36 years old. Plus that she was home schooled but she had track practice and track meets like a regular public school would, not to mention it wasn't track season in March. Plus she kept saying over and over she was only 13. How many 13 year olds trying to pass as a 19 year old, on two different adult web sites, would then turn around and repeatedly say they were only 13? In addition to all that, her spelling and "text" chat abbreviations were better than mine, not that of any 13 year old. I even stated four or five times that I didn't believe her or what she was saying, telling her I believed she was a cop or someone else. Which all of this just sparked my curiosity even more, which also made me want to meet-see her in person all the more.

I wanted to prove she was a fake, that none of what she was saying was true. The fact that she kept pushing sex and if we were going to have sex didn't even phase me. I knew she was a fake and the point that she continued to push sex issues just reassured me that she was a fake.

Even at the end of our second and last chat I said at least twice that I only wanted to meet her, nothing else, just meet to see who she really was. Only she made it seem as though if there wasn't going to be any sex then she wasn't interested in meeting. Adding to the stupidity of the whole thing, what girl would go through all that just to meet and have sex with a total stranger?

It was an impossible scenario that could not, in any way, have even the slightest chance of being legit. At no time did I ever think I could possibly be chatting with an actual 13 year old and at no time did I ever think I could be breaking the law. From the very beginning I thought she was a fake, so much so that even after our first initial chat where I was lured to Yahoo, I had blown her off and forgot about her. She sparked my curiosity again after emailing me twice asking me to chat with her again on Yahoo, a second time.

If an actual 13 year old had shown up for our meeting, I would have been literally shocked out of my mind and left wondering if the world was actually becoming as stupid and fake as a Jerry Springer show. I was absolutely 100% positive there wouldn't be any 13 year old, but rather either a "no show," or an ex-girlfriend messing around.

I hope you take an interest into these cases as I am more than happy to show you any and all the "chats" (evidence) available in my case. If I can be arrested and charged with the extremely serious crime of "Luring a minor for sex," which carries a sentence of 15 years per charge per chat session, knowing "Brenna" was a fake, then anyone could fall into this misguided convoluted trap. The people need to be warned of this unconstitutional trap and informed that anyone can get sucked up in it. I have never been in serious trouble, I only have a couple of misdemeanors in my 42 years of life and I'm not a child predator or molester nor will I ever be one. This unfair entrapment operation unlawfully lured me in and it needs to be looked into before more innocent lives and reputations are ruined.

Thank you in advance for your time and possible attention-assistance.

Sincerely,
Bradley C. Binkley

2 comments:

  1. all I see here is that a 13 year old sparked his interest and YES you ar a sex preditor and a child molester.. you Abused my sister and her kids Mentally, psychically,and sexually for years and you are trying to cry entrapment.??? Even if it was entrapment you are still guilty as charged.. You beat my nephews and niece for years... You sexually abused my niece for years!!!! Your going to tell me you didn't know she was related or so young that she was scared to death??? You will NEVER get enough time and quit whining like a baby you child molester

    ReplyDelete
  2. heres more for ya...

    You have chosen your words carefully but not cautiously enough…

    “what appeared to be an 18 year old new mother” ~~you say “appeared” to be an 18 year old mother but the vehemently state you checked the ages and picture prior to writing to the individuals…later you claim her age was posted as 19..which is it??

    “pictures of four different girls ranging in age from 12-13, 15-16” ~~so her posting pictures of her alleged younger years “sparked your curiosity”??

    “One of the many perplexing issues is that she had profiles on at least two different adult web sites, both saying she was 19 years old.”~~how is this perplexing? Many people have multiple online dating accounts and underage individuals will lie about age to be able to post, also not unheard of, nor do I believe it to be illegal. What IS against the law is discussing sex etc. You, as the adult, had the opportunity and the legal & moral obligation to END the conversation at the point she stated she was 13. Period. Absolutely NO wavering and no sympathy here…

    “she then informed me that she was only 13 years old.”
    “telling her I believed she was a cop or someone else.”
    ‘I wanted to prove she was a fake, that none of what she was saying was true.”

    ~~Are you seriously asking someone to believe you thought Brenna was POTENTIALLY a cop and you still went to meet “Brenna”?? I am sorry officer, I just wanted to see if this was a sting operation trying to entrap me…doh!

    “and if we were going to have sex didn't even phase me.” ~~this is quite possibly the most disturbing statement of your letter. IF?? So you admit - in your mind, sex was clearly still a possibility…

    “Only she made it seem as though if there wasn't going to be any sex then she wasn't interested in meeting.” ~~by your own admission you knew this prior to meeting and yet you went.

    “then anyone could fall into this misguided convoluted trap.” ~~only sexual deviants and people with a prison wish, NO sane person would go to the meeting –even out of curiosity!

    “couple of misdemeanors in my 42 years of life and I'm not a child predator or molester nor will I ever be one.” ~~just because you have never been caught nor been brought to justice – anyone can guess this is not ‘your first rodeo’!

    ReplyDelete